Plan your attendance to the longest-standing global lactation conference, presenting the latest up-to-date studies on lactation by top experts in the field. The ILCA 2023 Annual Conference will be the place to…
- Earn more than 30 CERPs, nursing contact hours, and CME credits to maintain your certification
- Learn from a diverse group of leading lactation experts, offering unique expertise and perspectives
- Collaborate with fellow lactation professionals working in various settings around the world
- Hear about the latest, evidence-based lactation science and research
- Further your clinical knowledge and skills to continue supporting families
- And more
Can’t attend in person?
The ILCA 2023 Annual Conference will feature a virtual experience, ensuring you have access to best-in-class education no matter where you are in the world. review the Virtual Experience page for more details and to register.